Put together your favorite 6 color fade and watch as one color disappears into the next! Knit with 2 strands of fingering weight held double, this shawl fades gradually before fading back to the original color. Featuring squishy garter stitch, slip stitches, bobbles, marling and fading, this will be your ultimate knitted accessory!
- 6 different colors, creating a fun and uniquely you fade!
Northwoods Fibers Aspen Fingering (Sample 1 shown in Pura Vida Fade, Sample 2 shown in Disappearing Act Fade)
- Color A: Malibu Summer (189 yds)
- Color B: Sun of a Beach (256 yds)
- Color C: Hello Sunshine (297 yds)
- Color D: Pura Vida (525 yds)
- Color E: Clean Wave (427 yds)
- Color F: Sea You Soon (459 yds)
- Color A: Illusion (189 yds)
- Color B: Disappearing Act (256 yds)
- Color C: Now You See Me (297 yds)
- Color D: Magic Show (525 yds)
- Color E: Up In Smoke (427 yds)
- Color F: Metamorphosis (459 yds)
- Size US8/5mm (40" circular needles recommended)
- Garter Stitch: 21 sts x 40 rows = 4"
- Slip Stitch: 20 sts x 40 rows = 4"
- 70" Wingspan, 30" Center Depth